Stratamark is a novel formulation, specially designed for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks (Striae Distensae). Stratamark is a registered medical device with proven clinical evidence.
Stratamark was developed for treatment and prevention of all types of stretch marks, particularly those covering a wide surface area, resulting from pregnancy, adolescent growth spurts, weight gain, or bodybuilding.
Stratamark is easily applied to all areas of the skin, including exposed and sensitive areas.
Stratamark was developed to spread easily over large surface areas of the body, making it ideal for use on the buttocks, abdomen, thighs, breasts and back.
When used as directed, Stratamark dries to form a silicone gel sheet, a protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof which hydrates and protects your stretch marks, allowing the skin to normalize the collagen synthesis cycle.
- Prevents stretch marks from forming
- Softens and flattens raised and depressed stretch marks
- Reduces redness and discoloration of stretch marks
- Relieves itching and discomfort of stretch marks
- Suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin
- Stratamark is transparent and odorless. It does not contain alcohol, fragrances or parabens and is therefore suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin.
Learn more about Stratamark on stratamark.net
- Stratamark is used for the prevention and treatment of Striae Distensae (stretch marks).
- Stratamark does not penetrate below the level of the stratum corneum (the top layer of the skin).
- Stratamark is suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children and people with sensitive skin.